June 14, 2010

Review of the Diddy Beats by Dr. Dre


The wait was over last Friday, as I was eagerly waiting for these high performance headphones.  They sound so loud and clear when inserted in the ear, but very low to people sitting next to you.  They come with a nice carrying case and several ear buds in different sizes, in addition to this nice little box.  I've never owned any headphones with the qualities that these have.  The Diddy Beats take your listening experience to the next level.  My favorite aspect was the microphone which is on the cable below the left ear.  It enables me to use it with my blackberry because I hate using bluetooth headsets.  On the mic compartment there's also the volume control, as well as the play/pause (middle) button.  The cables used on the hp are supposed to be tangle-free, but I think it's inevitable for the cables to not get tangled.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Jess these look tight I hope I win Dulce's contest to get my hands on a pair of these I've seen so much about them...your review makes me wanna get them even more=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out my blog. Good luck on the contest.

    ReplyDelete